Saturday, October 1, 2011

With Gratitude, I Bid Thee Farewell

When I began posting about my favourite period dramas on Enchanted Serenity almost 4 years ago, I had no idea of the adventure that lay ahead of me. What started out as a simple way for me to collect information of beloved dramas and find out more about upcoming films has developed into so much more. It has been wonderful to interact with others who also love period dramas, fashion, literature, art, etc. - all things from the days of old! In fact, there are so many who share these interests that it is difficult to find the time to pay a visit to their blogs and stay updated! My apologies!

As much as I love period dramas and the connection I've felt with those who share this passion, I have for some time now felt convicted that I need to step back from the blog. I’ve tried to curtail the time I spend exploring the past so that I can attend to real life in the present but after praying about it, I feel peaceful about my decision to ‘retire’ for the time being.

Enchanted Serenity will not be taken down. If it is found to be useful, I would love for fans of period drama to continue to use the information gathered. For the time being, I will continue to update the Facebook page "Period Movies" regarding upcoming films.

Thank you to all who have stopped by, commented and e-mailed! It has been so comforting and a delight to know that those of us who love this genre of films are not alone!

Cheers!
Cheryl / Charleybrown

No comments:

Post a Comment